SPECORD® 50 PLUS
Double-beam spectrophotometer with split-beam technology – ideal for qualitative and quantitative routine photometric applications
SPECORD® 200 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with fixed spectral bandwidth – measurement of sample and reference signal at exactly the same moment
SPECORD® 210 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with 5 variable spectral bandwidths – ideal for measuring solutions and solids with highest demands concerning the optical resolution
SPECORD® 250 PLUS
Double-beam photometer with 5 variable spectral bandwidths and double monochromator – for samples with particularly high absorptions and higher stray light quotient
SPECORD® PLUS means reliability, user friendliness and flexibility for precise, very easy and versatile UV/Vis analysis.
At the heart of all of our instruments, the optical components are quartz coated and equipped with high-quality encapsulation. They guarantee highest quality, maximum performance and extreme durability. The monochromator with imaging holographic grating enables stray light reduction and absolutely precise measuring results. The minimized number of movable components ensure best reliability, notably improved signal-to-noise ratio and best energy throughput.
Real double-beam mode for highest precision and a better long-term stability by measuring the sample and reference signal at exact the same moment.
The measurement results always show a current comparison of both beams. This way lamp fluctuation and drifts are corrected by the second beam. Furthermore is a direct compensation of the blanc solution possible.
- Innovative CDD technology – two temperature controlled detectors for outstanding long-term stability
- Pre-adjusted and voltage stabilized radiation sources
- Internal holmium oxide filter for automatic wavelength calibration and for optimized wavelength accuracy and reproducibility
- Variable spectral resolution includes the smallest details of the spectrum
The SPECORD® PLUS is developed for user friendly operation:
- Intuitive software navigation
- Comprehensive method collection
- Self Check System (SCS)
- Large, easily accessible sample compartment
- Automatic accessory recognition
- Multilingual software
- No warm-up phase, plug and play
- Big, well accessible sampling area
Routine or special analysis – the SPECORD® PLUS guarantees flexible operation in all areas of application. Thanks to its extensive range of accessories and the modular software concept the device provides a unique individuality.